For most people buying their home will be one of the biggest financial decisions they make.
Smart Move Conveyancing is proud to have helped thousands of families across Toowoomba, the Darling Downs and Queensland purchase their homes.
Our experience and commitment to exceptional service and attention to detail sets us apart from the ‘cut price’ services that leave you wondering whether your transaction is in safe hands.
During the buying process we will assist you with:
- Perusing your contract and providing advice on standard terms and special conditions.
- Monitoring and contacting you prior to key dates which are critical to the conveyance including finance and building and pest inspections.
- Undertaking the property searches necessary to ensure you don’t get any unwelcome surprises.
- Liaising with your financier so they are ready for settlement to provide any funds required.
- Calculating the transfer duty payable and arranging for your payment of this prior to settlement.
- Ensuring transfer documentation is correctly completed and executed.
- Calculating adjustments between the parties that are required (eg. Council Rates).
- Arranging and conducting the settlement of your purchase on your behalf to ensure your property title is properly transferred.
- Notifying Council of the change of ownership of the property.
All this is done with regular, clear communication to you and keeping you up to date with every critical step. We don’t leave you in the dark about your transaction. We are available at any time to answer your questions or concerns. We ensure your conveyance is stress-free!
How we help:
Perusing your contract
Smart Move Conveyancing can review your contract and provide you with advice on standard terms and special conditions. We can help you negotiate conditions prior to signing for no additional charge. Get your contract reviewed
Make an Appointment
Buying or selling a property often marks an important milestone in your life. It can be an exciting time, but when you’re faced with inspections, contracts and settlement arrangements it can become very difficult and stressful. Make an appointment today